FREE SKI WEEKS FOR CHILDREN
Parents have the opportunity to improve their own skiing skills during their skiing vacation in Imst or simply sit back and relax, because their children are well looked after. The little ones are welcome guests in the Hoch-Imst ski area. In addition to the correct skiing technique, the free children’s ski course playfully conveys the joy of skiing on a family vacation in Tyrol. And afterwards, all our little guests will certainly have time to tell their parents about the many experiences they made on holiday. Days that adults and children will remember for a long time.
- all taxes and duties
- in the morning rich breakfast buffet
- daily from 16.00-18.00 o’clock ski snack
- in the evening 3 course menu with salad buffet
- use of our sauna and steam bath facilities
- free WLAN in the hotel
- free parking directly in front of the hotel
- free ski bus to Hoch-Imst, Hochzeiger-Jerzens and Pitztal Glacier
- vacation(s)pass of the vacation region Imst
- Free ski lessons for children from 3 to 6 years, from Monday to Friday.
Ski course for children from 3 and 4 years : 10.00-12.00 hrs
Ski course for children from 5 and 6 years : 10.00-12.00 & 13.00-15.00
Guest race: Friday from 10.00 a.m. followed by an award ceremony.
© Imst Tourismus
5 days from Sunday to Friday
in a triple room per adult € 335,00
in family room per adult € 360,00
For bookings of this package children up to 15 years are free of charge
Reduction for children:
- up to 15 years free
- from 16 years 20 % reduction